Meal Pricing

Meal prices for the 2023-2024 school year can be found at the link to the right. If you are attending school lunch with your child and choose to eat school lunch, please make sure to pay once you have checked in with the office.


Menu Link


e-Funds Link

Free and Reduced Meal Application

Tekamah-Herman School District offers free and reduced meals. The application can be found here. If you have any questions, please contact Cayle Klein at 402.374.2157 or at

Upon completion, applications will need to be returned one of the following ways:

  • Dropped off at one of the school offices

  • Mail to THS, attn: Cayle Klein, 112 N 13th Street, Tekamah, NE 68061

  • Fax to 402.374.2155 - attn: Cayle Klein

  • Email to

In accordance with Federal Civil Rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Civil Rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, family/parental status, income derived from a public assistance program, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior credible activity, in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA (not all bases apply to all programs). Remedies and complaint filing deadlines vary by program or incident.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g , Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the responsible Agency or USDA's TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program discrimination complaint, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027, found online at How to File a Program Discrimination Complaint and at any USDA office or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email:

USDA is an equal opportunity provider, employer, and lender.